Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
We provide Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) solutions to Healthcare Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks, Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Physician Practices and Third-Party Administrators.
Our RCM solutions includes Eligibility Verification, Patient Care Order Entry, Coding, Demographics, Charge Entry, Payment Posting, Denial Management, AR Management, Patient AR, and Credit Balance Analysis.
We particularly excel in helping our customers accelerate and maximize AR collections. AR Management and Denial Management are extremely important to our customers, and therefore they are extremely important to us as well.
HealthTigers offers analysis, insights, management and optimization of your entire Revenue Cycle.
Some of the important features of our RCM solutions are:
- Decreased Overhead - How much of your practice budget is spent on billing-related overhead and staffing? By partnering with HealthTigers, you can significantly reduce your costs for billing and collections, and repurpose the savings into improving patient care and other operational best practices.
- Improved Collections - We do medical billing and collections for a living, just as you do excellent patient care for a living. We take pride in what we do and we do a great job of it. We are very effective in quickly billing and collecting your claims. A high percentage of our Claims are successfully adjudicated on first submission. We have a very low Denial rate as well. Our expertise means increased and quicker collections for you.
- Reduced Denials - Denials translate to reduced revenues. Denials also mean delayed revenues. Our process of thoroughly scrubbing all Claims before submission greatly reduces Denials. Regardless of the quality of the claim, there will be some Denials. Rather than stacking those Denials in a pile for future review and re-submission, HealthTigers immediately makes the corrections needed to re-submit and collect the Claims.
- Updated Expertise - Regulations and industry best practices are constantly changing. Billing technology and solutions are changing too. Preferences of different Payers are different and changing as well. Constantly learning about all of this, and being on top of them, is not an easy task for individual practices, nor is it easy for hospitals. This is where you can rely on us and leverage our investments in developing expertise on Regulations, Technologies and Payers, to increase your collections, and collect what is owed to you quickly.
- Insight through Analytics - Financial performance is just one aspect of the functions within a typical practice. Even though it is very important, it is usually relegated to late night or early morning review, because of higher priorities and time pressures associated with Patient Care. Our experts in data analytics at HealthTigers analyze the financial data and provide quickly and easily digestible financial reports that highlight key changes and important trends.
Our employees who are delivering RCM solutions to our customers excel in what they do. They have over 10 years of experience in the healthcare industry, in billing as well as adjudication processes.
Our Coders are certified in the latest ICD10 standards. Our RCM team is proficient in using a wide variety of EMR/EHR software solutions including AdvancedMD, AthenaHealth, Cerner, eClinicalWorks, Epic, Kareo, MediTouch, Medstar Health and Nextgen.